Opening hours and fees
- Tuesdays to Sundays: 10.00 - 17.00
- The museum will be open on: Easter, 5 May, Ascension Day, Whitsun, Boxing Day (26 December) and 31 December
- Closed on: 27 April, 3 October, 25 December and 1 January
- Click here for downloading a floor plan of the museum building
- Adults: € 12,50
- Dutch 'Museum Card': free
- BankGiro Lottery VIP Card, ICOM Card holders, members Rembrandt Association, RoMeO-members: free
- Children untill 5 years: free
- Children 5 to 17 years: € 4
- Budget ticket: € 29 (2 adults + 2 children 5-17 years¹)
- CJP card holders 18+: € 6
- CJP card holders 18-: € 3
¹ € 4 per extra child
You can pay at the cash desk with various bank and credit cards (VISA and Mastercard). We do not accept American Express credit cards.
Guided tours and group visits
- Guided tours: € 75 per hour (on Sundays € 90 per hour)
max. 25 persons, reservation required: please call (+31) (0)71 - 5163 163
- Group visit: from 18 years € 2 discount p.p.
min. 10 persons, reservation required: please call (+31) (0)71 - 5163 163
Wifi in the museum
Free wifi is available in the museum building.
Photographs in the museum
It is allowed (without flash and tripod) to take photographs in the museum.
Wheelchairs and partially sighted persons
- At the reception desk, you can request a wheelchair. For the use of it, we ask a € 2 deposit. When returning the chair you get this refunded. For all wheelchairs a companion is necessary.
- Wheelchair users: in front of the museum building, at the Rapenburg, there is one parking place for visitors holding an official parking license for the disabled. In the museum you can use an elevator.
- Partially sighted persons are allowed to take their guide-dogs. The museum's staff are always willing to help you find your way. For more information please call (+31) (0)71 - 5163 163 or send an e-mail: stuur een e-mail.
Visitor conditions National Museum of Antiquities in Leiden, filed with the Chamber of Commerce for The Hague.
Floor plan of the museum building