Address and accessibility
Museum's front building at the Rapenburg canal
- Street address: Rapenburg 28, 2311 EW Leiden
- Mailing address: P.O. Box 11114, 2301 EC Leiden
- Service and information: phone: (+31) (0)71 - 5163 163, send an e-mail
- Click here for opening hours and entrance fees
- The Rijksmuseum van Oudheden is situated a ten-minute walk from Leiden Central Station, in the historic centre of Leiden.
- Parking your car near the building may be difficult. The best location to leave your car is the Haagweg car park (website only in Dutch). From the Haagweg, there is a free shuttle bus service to the museum.
- For the quickest route to the museum, see the itinerary.
- Busses and touring cars should be parked at the Haagweg car park. Please note that you are not allowed to drive or (temporarily) park a bus in the centre of Leiden!
- Map of centre of Leiden on Google Maps