Service and information
|Rapenburg 28||P.O. Box 11114||phone: (+31) (0)71 - 5163 163|
|2311 EW Leiden||2301 EC Leiden||send an e-mail|
- Click here for opening hours and entrance fees
- On 31 December the museum will be closed at 4.00 p.m.
- The Rijksmuseum van Oudheden is situated a ten-minute walk from Leiden Central Station, in the historic centre of Leiden.
- Parking your car near the building may be difficult. The best location to leave your car is the Haagweg car park. From the Haagweg, there is a free shuttle bus service to the museum.
- For the quickest route to the museum, see the itinerary.
- Busses and touring cars should be parked at the Molen De Valk car park. Please note that you are not allowed to drive or (temporarily) park a bus in the centre of Leiden!
- Map of centre of Leiden on Google Maps