- The National Museum of Antiquities holds the copyright to the images and copy on this website. Copyrights can be held by third parties to some photos shown.
- You are free to use images of our collection under a Creative Commons BY 3.0 License. You are free:
» to Share — to copy, distribute and transmit the work
» to Remix — to adapt the work
» to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
» Attribution — You must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Use of graphics material
- Graphic material suitable for reproduction can be ordered, at a charge for administrative costs, from the museum's photo service department. To request photos and slides of objects from the collection, you can send an e-mail or phone 071 - 5163 157. For more information, see the section Fotoservice on this site.
- Media relations can contact the PR and Marketing department of the museum to request photos. For more information, see the section Press Information on this site.
E-mail via this website
Internet robots use e-mail addresses on websites to send spam. To prevent this type of nuisance, this website uses contact forms for e-mail. The message you send via this form is sent directly to the personal e-mail box of the person in question. Enter your own e-mail address to receive a reply.
Composition and design
- Composition: National Museum of Antiquities, Leiden, 2008-2015
- Design and completion: ab_c media, Leiden, 2008-2015
- For questions or comments about this website, contact the webmaster:
tel: 071 - 5 163 192 (during office hours)
send an e-mail