- The National Museum of Antiquities holds the copyright to the images and copy on this website. Copyrights can be held by third parties to some photos shown.
- You are free to use images of our collection under a Creative Commons BY 3.0 License. You are free:
- to share, copy, distribute and transmit the work
- to remix and to adapt the work
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
- Attribution: you must attribute the work in the manner specified by the author or licensor (but not in any way that suggests that they endorse you or your use of the work).
Use of graphics material
- Graphic material suitable for reproduction can be ordered, at a charge for administrative costs, from the museum's photo service department. To request photos and slides of objects from the collection, you can call +31 (0)71 - 5163 157 or mail to stuur een e-mail. For more information, see the section Fotoservice on this site.
- Media relations can contact the PR and Marketing department of the museum to request photos. For more information, see the section Press Information on this site.
Composition and design
- Composition: National Museum of Antiquities, Leiden, 2008-2016
- Design and completion: ab_c media, Leiden, 2008-2016
- For questions or comments about this website, contact the webmaster:
tel: +31 (0)71 - 5163 192 (during office hours), e-mail: stuur een e-mail